The concept of alternative currencies is nothing new, as people have been using them since the beginning of time. This winter, FairCoin and the FairCoin Community are hosting an Online Event to promote FairCoin as an alternative currency. We’ll also be showing how it can be used to create and trade valuable services, just as Local Exchange Trading Systems (LETS) do. Please join us at the Winter Camp from December 17 until January 7 to learn more about FairCoin!
What is the Event About?
These events are not only about connecting with other people around our vision and mission, but also about discussing tools for daily operation and designing tools. This is your chance to let us know what you think FairCoin should offer. Together we can improve FairCoin step by step.
- December 17 – FairCoin Tech Discussion
- December 18 – FairCoin Hackaton
- December 19 – FairCoin Hackaton
- December 28 – Kick Off & Current Stage
- December 29 – FairCoin Independent Ecosystem
- December 30 – FairCoin Local Hubs
- January 3 – FairCoin in Web & Social Media
- January 4 – FairCoin Revaluation
- January 6 – How to Organize Ourselves
- January 7 – (Topic Open for Discussion)
When Will It Happen?
The event will run from December 17 to January 7. It will be a great way to kick off FairCoins first year. In addition, it will be an opportunity for us to strengthen and grow our community by bringing people together who are interested in becoming active participants of a better future. Lastly, everyone is invited to join us!
Where Will It Take Place?
In person: La Decentrale, 2610 Mont Soleil, Switzerland.
We will be updating soon with links to access the event.
All sessions are held and broadcasted via Zoom.